Did you know that if you live in Nashville, you could easily save a lot of money on your auto insurance by driving safely?
It’s well known that accidents increase your premium, and until recently the typical driver viewed accident avoidance as the only way to save money on car insurance. But now, most insurance providers offer exclusive discounts to safe drivers.
New safe driving devices, can measure how hard you break, your miles driven per day, and the amount of nighttime driving you do
. Using this information, insurance companies reward responsible drivers with lower premiums and other exciting benefits.
Drivewise by Allstate
One of the ways Royce Williams Agency rewards our customers for safe driving is by offering our Drivewise device. Drivewise collects information about your driving behavior so you can earn the rewards you deserve for driving responsibly. Talk with Royce Williams today to learn more!
What types of driving behavior does Drivewise track:
- Mileage. Drivers who drive less that 25-30 miles per day are more likely to save.
- Speed. Follow the speed limit and avoid going too fast.
- Braking. Avoid hard stops by not following too closely.
- Hours. Avoid driving at night to increase your chances of saving money.
Drive Safely and Earn Rewards
When you drive safely, you earn points toward rewards. These rewards include brand-name merchandise like Oakley, The North Face, Apple, gift cards, and more. You will receive 10,000 point just for joining, and the best part is Drivewise data will never lead to an increase in your premium. It can only help you save money.
Safe Driving Tips
Safe driving is not only good for keeping your premium from going up and earning rewards, it’s good for keeping you and your family safe. Learn more about how you can stay safe on the roads with these helpful safe driving tips:
- Don’t drink and drive. Never get behind a wheel after drinking, and always appoint a designated driver.
- Don’t drive too fast. Follow the speed limits. They are there for a reason.
- Don’t drive tired. If you start to feel drowsy, pull over and take a short nap.
- Buckle up. Not only is it smart to buckle up, it’s the law.
- Drive slower in inclement weather. Speed limits are for normal driving conditions only.
- Keep a safe following distance. You never know when you may have to make a sudden stop.
- Be a defensive driver. Assume that other drivers will make mistakes, and be on guard.
- Conduct regular vehicle maintenance. Regular maintenance ensures your car is working in proper condition, so you don’t experience any complications on the road.
Start Using Drivewise
Safe drivers deserve to be rewarded and Drivewise by Allstate offers them an opportunity to do just that. If you would like to begin saving money for safe driving, call Royce Williams Agency today at (615) 356-4800.