How To: Make an Insurance Payment
A VARIETY OF PAYMENT OPTIONS – Making Insurance Affordable For Everyone.
You shouldn’t have to pay for more convenience. At Royce Williams Insurance Agency you won’t have to.
At Royce Williams Insurance Agency, we make every effort to make your life easier without costing you extra money. Here’s one of them: The Customer Easy Pay Plan. It’s a convenient way to have your insurance payment automatically withdrawn from your checking or savings account. Select your withdrawal date between the 1st and the 28th of the month, and the rest is automatic. There are no special fees for this payment method and your installment fee may even be reduced.
Applying is easy.
Complete the Applications and Authorization Form available online in the Customer Care Center. Or obtain the form by calling me at 615-356-4800.
Here is a list other payment questions our customers ask:
- Q: How do I pay my insurance?
- Q: Which credit cards does Royce Williams accept? Does that include debit cards?
- Q: Can I bring my payment directly to your office?
- Q: Can I make one payment for multiple policies and how much should I pay?
- Q: How is the Minimum Amount Due determined on my bill?
- Q: Is there an additional charge when I use the Customer Easy Pay Plan, pay my bill over the phone, or mail my payment?
- Q: What is the reference number I receive when I pay my bill over the phone?
- Q: How can I find out when my insurance company applied my payment to my insurance policy?
- Q: How do I use Check by Phone to pay my insurance bill?
- Pre-Authorized Method Payments
- Paying Your Bill Online
- Easy Pay Plan
- Other Billing Questions
- How to make your planning process complete