Q: What if I miss a payment, or am late with a payment?
A: Don’t risk a lapse in our coverage by missing or being late with a payment. Failure to pay your bill can result in termination of your policy.
Q: What is an installment fee (or policy fee for a life policy)?
A: An installment fee occurs when you pay your bill in monthly increments, rather than in full.
Q: Who do I contact with questions about billing or payment options?
A: Please contact the Royce Williams Insurance Agency office or the Customer Information Center at 1-800-255-7828 anytime, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. For information regarding your life policy contact me or call 1-800-366-1411 (8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. CST Monday – Friday and 8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. CST on Saturday).
- Q: How do I pay my insurance?
- Q: Which credit cards does Royce Williams accept? Does that include debit cards?
- Q: Can I bring my payment directly to your office?
- Q: Can I make one payment for multiple policies and how much should I pay?
- Q: How is the Minimum Amount Due determined on my bill?
- Q: Is there an additional charge when I use the Customer Easy Pay Plan, pay my bill over the phone, or mail my payment?
- Q: What is the reference number I receive when I pay my bill over the phone?
- Q: How can I find out when my insurance company applied my payment to my insurance policy?
- Q: How do I use Check by Phone to pay my insurance bill?
- Pre-Authorized Method Payments
- Paying Your Bill Online
- Easy Pay Plan
- Other Billing Questions
- How to make your planning process complete