Q: Can I pay my bill online through my bank or online service provider?
Q: Can I pay my bill with an online check?
A: Yes, you can pay with an online check through our Customer Care Center. Look for instructions in the “Make a Payment” section.
Q: Can I be sent an online payment receipt?
A: After making a payment request online, you will see a confirmation screen and a reference number. If requested, you will also be sent a Receipt of Payment Request e-mail at the time your payment is applied to your account, generally within 24 to 48 hours.
Q: Can I make multiple online payments for one policy during a single billing period?
A: Yes. To avoid late payments or lapses in coverage, just make sure that the “Minimum Amount Due” has been paid by the “Due Date” on your bill.
Q: What should I do if I’m having trouble paying online and payment is due?
A: Please call 1-800-255-7828 or contact my office to make a payment. Note: at this time you can’t pay your life premium online.
Q: When is billing information updated online?
A: New billing information will be available online, in the Customer Care Center, once your new bill is generated, so you can typically view your billing information online before you receive your bill through the mail.
Q: When will the payments I made online or by telephone be applied to my insurance policy?
A: It generally takes 24 to 48 hours for a payment to be reflected on your policy.
Q: Why do I need to enter my check or credit card information with each online payment?
A: To ensure we always have the correct and most up-to-date information, we ask you to enter your check or credit card information with each online payment.
Q: If I pay online, will I still receive a bill in the mail?
A: Yes. As long as your policy has not been paid in full, you will continue to be sent a bill.
- Q: How do I pay my insurance?
- Q: Which credit cards does Royce Williams accept? Does that include debit cards?
- Q: Can I bring my payment directly to your office?
- Q: Can I make one payment for multiple policies and how much should I pay?
- Q: How is the Minimum Amount Due determined on my bill?
- Q: Is there an additional charge when I use the Customer Easy Pay Plan, pay my bill over the phone, or mail my payment?
- Q: What is the reference number I receive when I pay my bill over the phone?
- Q: How can I find out when my insurance company applied my payment to my insurance policy?
- Q: How do I use Check by Phone to pay my insurance bill?
- Pre-Authorized Method Payments
- Paying Your Bill Online
- Easy Pay Plan
- Other Billing Questions
- How to make your planning process complete