Q: What is the Pre-Authorized Method Payment?
A: The Pre-Authorized Method Payment is a payment method available for life insurance policies only, where your payment will be automatically deducted from your bank account. No more writing checks, or paying for stamps.
Q: How do I sign up for the Pre-Authorized Method Payment?
A: Fill out the application form online, if you’re registered in the Customer Care Center. You can also contact our office (615) 356-4800, or call 1-800-366-1411.
- Q: How do I pay my insurance?
- Q: Which credit cards does Royce Williams accept? Does that include debit cards?
- Q: Can I bring my payment directly to your office?
- Q: Can I make one payment for multiple policies and how much should I pay?
- Q: How is the Minimum Amount Due determined on my bill?
- Q: Is there an additional charge when I use the Customer Easy Pay Plan, pay my bill over the phone, or mail my payment?
- Q: What is the reference number I receive when I pay my bill over the phone?
- Q: How can I find out when my insurance company applied my payment to my insurance policy?
- Q: How do I use Check by Phone to pay my insurance bill?
- Pre-Authorized Method Payments
- Paying Your Bill Online
- Easy Pay Plan
- Other Billing Questions
- How to make your planning process complete