Q: Can I make one payment for multiple policies?
A: Unfortunately, no. Policies are billed separately, and need to be paid separately. When you pay your bill, you receive a distinct reference number for your records. If you have a question about your payment, keep this number for your records.
Q: How much should I pay?
A: For most polices, pay any amount between the “Minimum Amount Due” and the “Pay In Full” amount due on your policy, which is indicated on your insurance bill. For life policies, pay the full amount due on your policy.
- Q: How do I pay my insurance?
- Q: Which credit cards does Royce Williams accept? Does that include debit cards?
- Q: Can I bring my payment directly to your office?
- Q: Can I make one payment for multiple policies and how much should I pay?
- Q: How is the Minimum Amount Due determined on my bill?
- Q: Is there an additional charge when I use the Customer Easy Pay Plan, pay my bill over the phone, or mail my payment?
- Q: What is the reference number I receive when I pay my bill over the phone?
- Q: How can I find out when my insurance company applied my payment to my insurance policy?
- Q: How do I use Check by Phone to pay my insurance bill?
- Pre-Authorized Method Payments
- Paying Your Bill Online
- Easy Pay Plan
- Other Billing Questions
- How to make your planning process complete